Sunday, November 30, 2008

At the Falls

There is a place in the lower Laurentiens called Rivière du Nord and
it is a beautiful spot where you can walk and ski during winter time .
The trails are several kilometers long and borders the river . There is
a bridge that connects the east and west borders . I have made a lot
of my paintings there . This place is bigger than the Parc des Mille Îles
and there is more areas to paint .When I set out to paint ¨At the falls¨,
I walked quite a while before finding the right spot to paint . I worked
my way through vegetation to get a better view . I started painting
although a bit uncomfortable . The next morning , I was invited to a
paint out and I showed , to a friend , the painting I did earlier at the
falls and she told me to watch out , that a friend of hers painted at
Rivière du nord and she got poison ivy . The next morning I woke up
with rash all over my body . Yes , I had also caught poison ivy but
for me , it was still worth while , ¨At the falls ¨is a great painting .
¨At the Falls ¨ 20x24" oil on canvas .

For purchase info : marioantinozzi@yahoo.com

No comments: